Dear Food Connoisseurs,
Prepare your taste buds for a culinary adventure like never before! We are excited to invite you to our Grand Indian Thali event, where you'll be treated to a feast of 15 different dishes that showcase the rich and diverse flavors of India.
Experience the essence of India on your plate as you savor a wide array of flavors, from the tangy and spicy to the creamy and comforting. Our expert chefs have carefully curated this menu to ensure a well-balanced and satisfying meal that represents the culinary diversity of our incredible nation.
As you dine, immerse yourself in the soulful melodies of Indian classical music that will transport you to the heart of India.
- Date: 1st oct, Sunday
- Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Venue: Kitchen Collective Slagtehusgade 11A, 1715 Copenhagen
Feast your eyes on our mouthwatering menu:
Savoury Sponge Cake | Grated Coconut | Mustard & Curry Leaves
Mini Samosa Chaat
Crunchy Samosa | White Peas Curry | Chaat Masala
Yellow Lentils | Sauteed Tomatoes & Onions | Cumin & Garlic Tempering
Punjabi Kadhi Pakora
Besan ‘Gram Flour’ Mix | Fried Dumplings | Green Chilies & Ginger Tempering
Sauteed Okra ‘Bhindi’ | Ground Spices | ‘Masala’ Filling
Mix Veg Curry
Assorted Vegetables | Cream-based Gravy | Cashews & Spices
Green Peas | Indian Cottage Cheese | Tomato Gravy
BREADS AND ACCOMPANIMENTS
Paratha & Phulka
Homemade Whole Wheat Breads | Pure Ghee
Basmati Rice | Cumin | Pure Ghee
Papadam | Green Salad | Pickles | Chutneys
For those seeking to enrich their experience, we are delighted to provide an array of beverages available at an additional cost:
- Beers: 60 Kr (per bottle or can)
- Indian Lager: Celebrate the flavours of the region with this crisp and easy-drinking option.
- Wheat Beer: A refreshing choice with subtle fruity and clove-like flavours.
- Wines: 75 Kr (per glass)
- Off-Dry Riesling: Balanced sweetness and acidity, complements vibrant flavours.
- Pinot Noir: Light red harmonizes with earthly flavours.