7th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner at The American Pie Company
The American Pie Company has taken Copenhagen by storm with its authentic American sweet & savory pies, and this year marks the pie shop’s 7th annual (!) Thanksgiving evenings that are truly a special, heart-warming occasion for both guests and hosts each year.
Thanksgiving is one of America’s most beloved holidays that traditionally falls on the 4th Thursday of November, where we gather family and friends round the table to eat delicious Thanksgiving dishes, and take moment to reflect and give thanks for all good things in our lives.
Thanksgiving has started to gain attention and momentum in Denmark, so to celebrate, we invite you to a real Thanksgiving dinner, in true pie-shop style, with all the classic flavors.
Whether you’re experiencing Thanksgiving for the very first time, or if you’re homesick for our nation’s favorite feel-good holiday, join us for an evening of friends, food, good vibes and most of all ...gratitude.
On the menu:
· Turkey & Thyme Savory Pies in a white wine cream sauce (Winter Root & Rosemary Vegetarian Pie option available on pre-request)
· Tart Cranberry Orange Relish
· Traditional Bread Stuffing with fresh herbs
· Smashed Sweet Potatoes w/ Bourbon Brown Sugar Sauce
· Green Bean Citrus Salad with Shallots & Toasted Hazelnuts
Choice of 2 drinks (one welcome drink, one dinner drink):
· California Wines
· Beer or Soda
Choice of pie for dessert:
· Pimped Out Pumpkin Pie
· Bad-Ass Bourbon Pecan Pie
· Yo’Mama’s Apple Cinnamon Pie
· Coffee or Tea
PLEASE NOTE: This event is held at our main pie shop on Skindergade 25. Bring your warm vibes and a smile – we look forward to seeing you :-)