6th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner at The American Pie Company
The American Pie Company has taken Copenhagen by storm with its authentic American sweet & savory pies, and this year marks the pie shop’s 6th annual (!) Thanksgiving evenings that are truly a special, heart-warming occasion for both guests and hosts.
Thanksgiving is one of America’s most beloved holidays that traditionally falls on the 4th Thursday of November, where we gather family and friends round the table to eat delicious Thanksgiving dishes, and take moment to reflect and give thanks for all good things in our lives.
Thanksgiving has only recently started to gain attention and a momentum in Denmark, so to celebrate we invite you to a real Thanksgiving dinner, in true pie-shop style, with all the classic flavors.
Whether you’re experiencing Thanksgiving for the very first time, or if you’re homesick for our nation’s favorite feel-good holiday, join us for an evening of friends, food, good vibes and gratitude.
On the menu:
· Turkey & Thyme Savory Pies in a white wine cream sauce (Winter Root & Rosemary Vegetarian Pie option available on pre-request)
· Tart Cranberry Orange Relish
· Traditional Bread Stuffing with fresh herbs
· Smashed Sweet Potatoes w/ Bourbon Brown Sugar Sauce
· Green Bean Citrus Salad with Shallots & Toasted Hazelnuts
Choice of 2 drinks (one welcome drink, one dinner drink):
· California Wine
· Mikkeller Beer or Soda
Choice of pie for dessert:
· Pimped Out Pumpkin Pie
· Bad-Ass Bourbon Pecan Pie
· Yo’Mama’s Apple Cinnamon Pie
· Coffee or Tea
PLEASE NOTE: This event is held at our main pie shop on Skindergade 25 and we will follow any Covid-19 precautions advised by the authorities at that time. Thank you :-)