Looking for more than just a meal? The Gourmet Food Tour will have you tasting the best of the best! We’ve done the footwork for you to just sit back and enjoy the ride. We have been through the whole food program and created a premium, tasteful and exciting tour. We’ll guide you to the best places and the places you didn’t know to look for. Here’s a tour that will treat your tastebuds and give you energy for the rest of the day.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- You will be guided to 5-7 different food venues at Roskilde Festival
- You will get your appetite satisfied - yes, the tour will fill your stomach, so show up hungry.
- The tours last around 2 hours
- There are 20-25 participants along with two Food Tour guides on each tour
- It’s food, it’s food for thought, but it’s a social experience surrounded by stories from behind the (food) scenes.
Remember, it’s Roskilde Festival. Expect the unexpected!
THE FINE PRINT - READ BEFORE YOU BUY!
ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL: Buying a ticket for Food Tours does not automatically grant you access to Roskilde Festival. Festival tickets must be purchased separately through Roskilde Festivals official ticket sale.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE EVENT: We recommend that you accept to receive information about this specific event. Everyone accepting this, will receive an email containing important information a few days prior to the event.
MEETING POINTS: Please check your ticket and be there 5 minutes in advance.
HOW MUCH FOOD? It’s a full meal. Show up hungry, and expect to get your hunger satisfied.
FOOD ALLERGIES AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Unfortunately, it is not possible to tailor the menu to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions.