Looking for more than just a meal and drinks to go with it? The Green Gourmet Drinks & Food Tour will have you tasting the best of the best - while being sustainable! Because, who said sustainability couldn’t be delicious and festive!? We’ve done the footwork for you to just sit back and enjoy the ride. We created a premium, tasteful and exciting tour, where you will try drinks and food from up to 7 different places at the festival. You’ll be treated to amazing food experiences while the globe is also treated well: you’ll try meals that are 100% organic, and that only emit maximum 0,5 kg Co2, while being mostly plant based.
We’ll guide you to the best places and the places you didn’t know to look for. Here’s a tour that will treat your tastebuds and give you energy for the rest of the day.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- You will be guided to 7+ different food and drinks venues at Roskilde Festival
- You will get your appetite satisfied - yes, the tour will fill your stomach, so show up hungry.
- The tours last around 2 hours
- There are 30-35 participants along with two-four Food Tour guides on each tour
- It’s food, it’s food for thought, but it’s a social experience surrounded by stories from behind the (food and drink) scenes.
Remember, it’s Roskilde Festival. Expect the unexpected!
THE FINE PRINT - READ BEFORE YOU BUY!
ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL: Buying a ticket for Food Tours does not automatically grant you access to Roskilde Festival. Festival tickets must be purchased separately through Roskilde Festivals official ticket sale.
INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE EVENT: We recommend that you accept to receive information about this specific event. Everyone accepting this, will receive an email containing important information a few days prior to the event.
MEETING POINTS: Please check your ticket and be there 5 minutes in advance.
HOW MUCH FOOD? It’s a full meal. Show up hungry, and expect to get your hunger satisfied.
FOOD ALLERGIES AND DIETARY RESTRICTIONS: Unfortunately, it is not possible to tailor the menu to accommodate allergies or dietary restrictions.