Japanese vegetarian dishes for beginners
Presented by Sakana
Japanese vegetarian dishes for beginners a course is for people who want to make tasty vegetarian dishes.
Address: Peder Lykke skolen, Brydes Alle 25, 2300 København S
Sustainability unfortunately we cannot get around. We live in a time where the environment needs a break from time to time. Well, I do not mean that everyone should be vegetarians from tomorrow. But one meat-free day a week will protect the environment and enhance your health.
It is not going to be boring many Japanese vegetarian dishes were originally developed in Buddhist monasteries in Kyoto. The tasteful dishes have since become a part of Japanese cuisine.
For whom is the course designed?
Japanese vegetarian dishes for beginners is for you who:
– Yearn to get to know the Japanese vegetarian cuisine.
– Lacks an alternative to the many cooking courses where meat, fish and shellfish are part of the menu.
– Want to make tasty vegetarian dishes.
The course is also for people who:
– Dream to cook vegetables in new ways.
– Want to cook tasty dishes with protein that does not come from an animal.
– Would like to have the knowledge of the Japanese ingredients and raw materials used in vegetarian cuisine.
– Want to delight family and friends with delicious Japanese food.
– Want to make tasty dishes like gyoza, one noodle dish with tofu and a hot egg.
What do you learn on the course?
– About the vegetarian cuisine that offers many tasty and unique dishes.
– The Japanese ingredients used in authentic Japanese food.
– About what you should be aware of when doing Japanese vegetarian.
– To clarify various kinds of vegetables and soy products after Japanese techniques.
– To cook a tasty an appetizer and 2 entrees.
When you leave the course
– The Japanese ingredients used in vegetarian cuisine.
– What you should look for when shopping for tofu, soy and other commodities.
– How to prepare various Japanese ingredients.
– What makes the Japanese vegetarian cuisine unique.
I will use ingredients which you can buy at your local greengrocer’s, in the supermarket, or in an Asian store, so that you can make the same everyday dishes.
About the instructor
The instructor is the Japanese trained sushi chef & sake sommelier Zoë Escher.
About the class
My classes are small and exclusive maximum 13 attendants so there will be time to answer questions. Spots are limited. First come first served!
What to bring?
You will bring your own apron, a cutting board, a sharp knife and a storage container so that you can take some goodies home with you, if you like. Otherwise, you can eat the food during the course. There will of course be time to answer questions.
All in all, you get a 2-hour Japanese cookery course where you learn how to make a starter, in between first and main course. You will receive the recipes so that you can make the same dishes at home. Your cost for this most delicate and tasty course is ONLY 595 DKK per person.
Where and when?
Sunday 12 February 2017 from 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. at Peder Lykke skolen, Brydes Alle 25, 2300 København S, Denmark.
Registration deadline: Tuesday 7 February 2017
Price per participant: 595 DKK.
If you want to book a seat please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In February 2016 I held the official opening speech and opened the fair Formland Spring 2016 in Messecenter Herning in Denmark. At the opening of the fair there were 49 people from the press, 20 VIP and 271 exhibitors.
In October 2014, I made a sushi guide for the newspaper Jyllands-Posten which can be found on their website.
In August 2014, I rated the quality of take-away sushi from 8 different sushi restaurants in Copenhagen. A research made by the consumer council magazine “THINK”.
My sushi course for beginners was nominated for the Danish Experience Prize 2013.
In November 2013, I was rated as sushi expert no. 1 in Denmark by the gourmet supermarket chain Irma.
In November 2013, I made sushi and other Japanese cuisine dishes as staff food for the three-star Michelin restaurant Geranium.
References: Restaurant Geranium, Novo Nordisk, Novartis, Takeda Pharma, Haldore Topsøe, 3F Ungdom, Høje-Taastrup kommune, Gorrissen Federspiel, Quartz+Co, Elbek & Vejrup og Sanistål.
The course can also be held abroad. Please send an email to email@example.com
You are welcome to visit the website http://chefzoeescher.com for more information.
Read more: zoeescher.com/