Experience six of Copenhagen's finest restaurants in one day! Join the Scandinavian foodie and restaurant blogger Anders Husa on a food tour around Kongens Nytorv. This event is part of the Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival´s signature events – At Home With – except Husa brings you to his true home in Copenhagen: the restaurants.
You will visit some of the city's best eateries and enjoy a six-course menu, with optional alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage pairing. From Michelin-starred restaurants to damn fine street food, this tour gives you a great introduction to the food scene of the Danish capital. A luxurious and unique opportunity. 12 tickets and one day only!
- 12.00: Marchal - Snacks
- 12.45: Aamanns - 2 x danish open sandwich
- 13.30: Sea by Kiin Kiin - Red curry icecream with langoustine
- 14.15: PMY - Venezuelan arepas with braised smoked lamb and guasacaca
- 15.00: Barr - Schnitzel Deluxe
- 15.45: 108 - Kelp ice cream, hazelnut oil and caviar
Meet-up point: Kongens Nytorv in front of Hotel d´Angleterre at 11.45