Bite Copenhagen is a business-to-business food exhibition hosted at Bella Center Copenhagen on the 28th &29th of August2019.
Setting Tomorrow’s Table
Bite Copenhagen sets the framework for future food solutions. More than 50 nationalities participated in Bite Copenhagen 2018 to find inspiration among the many new innovative products.
Visitors will get a first hand experience with never seen before products and solutions. Products with a high nutritional value, rich taste, food-tech, packaging, plantbased, non-alochol solutions, local specialties, uncompromised quality and much, much more. The exhibition is packed with future friendly food solutions. Try them on August 28-29th.
Highlights of 2019
- Bocuse d’Or qualification
- Chef’s Talent 2019
- National Championships in local recipes
- Masterclasses with leading experts
- Tastings and celebrations
- Networking and knowledge sharing
- A vibrant buzz and brand new products not yet released to the market.
Visit bitecopenhagen.dk for more information