DUE TO THE BURNING BAN IN DENMARK THE EVENT IS MOVED TO BÆST AT NØRREBRO
Seed Exchange Feast is a dining experience unlike any other. You’ll get first row seats to five world famous chefs joining forces and having fun cooking a genuinely seasonal and local meal with the best produce from Christian F. Puglisi’s Farm of Ideas.
Christian F. Puglisi have invited 4 international star chefs who are also passionately committed to working in close relation to the soil:
- James Lowe fra Lyle's (UK) who celebrates the local british produce, game and seafood.
- Lennox Hastie fra Firedoor (Australia) retells an indigenous style of cooking with his instinctive focus between fire, smoke and gastronomy.
- Will Goldfarb fra Room4Dessert (Indonesia) internationally acclaimed pastry chef, who pushes the boundaries on who dessert should be experienced.
- Jakob Mielcke fra Mielcke & Hurtigkarl (DK) has with his focus on game, forest-to-table cooking and the aesthetics from the Japanese cuisine, been one of the defining forces in Danish gastronomy for the last decade.
The dream team will prepare a 6 course Farm of Ideas specialty fare that will be creatively jammed up featuring the freshest summer produce harvested from the fields on Farm of Ideas.. It’ll be exciting to see what tasty exciting dishes we are in for.
The menu will be served family style to be shared at long tables at BÆST’s dining room at inner Nørrebro in Copenhagen.
The menu can be bought with a matching wine menu, which will be presented by the two wine makers Federico Orsi (IT) from Vigneto San Vito and Daniel Milan (DK) from Vexebo Vin.
- Federico Orsi has with his revitalizing approach to the soil, the fields and grapes created wine which presents themself as natural as possible. On the evening he will present his natural sparkling wine, Pignoletto Sui Lieviti, that is unique for its freshness and flavour profile.
- Daniel Milan creates 100% organic wines without any chemicals and is always experimenting and researching new methods, which has made him one of the most successful wine makers in Denmark. On the evening he will present his Orange 2017, a orange wine made from Solaris grapes..
Besides the wine menu an outstanding selection of beautiful natural wines and other locally produced organic drinks can be bought additionally.
So gather your favourite food loving friends and look forward to a truly extraordinary gastronomic experience that will set a whole new standard for Farm-to-Table dining!